Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm a True Taurean

Dear Diary:

Ah yes!  As we enter the 30th to 50th degree of the zodiac, between 27.24 and 54.75 degrees of celestial longitude, I realize that we arrive at the second sign.  Taurus!  And another birthday for me.

People born under this sign make good friends, who are very loyal, considerate and caring.  They value their home life, family and are very quick to forgive.  They often become professionals, in architecture or medicine but also prove to be good managers, teachers or musicians.

Of course, Taureans can also be opinionated, argumentative, and egotistical.  Yes, they're good natured but when provoked show a quick temper.  But none of this applies to me **cough cough**

One of the characteristics of Taurus people is love for the outdoors so I flew out to meet some bulls on a farm so we could compare horns.

A recent quote I read is a good description of fellow Taureans: 

"Your attitude problem doesn't bother a Taurus.  He will either ignore you, laugh at you or show you what real attitude is!"
Hmmm....
Good Night for now.
I'm wearing:
Tee: RR Designs Zodiac 02 Taurus (2b) (SL Marketplace)
Jeans: Emery Mid Rise Skinny jeans Kooks Originals
Horns: LouLou&Co Horns Libertad (Zodiac Taurus)