Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tangerine

Dear Diary:


When I think of the colour this week for Luna Jubilee's challenge, tangerine, it brings a song instantly into my head - Tangerine by Led Zeppelin.  I grew up listening to Led Zeppelin's music.  Their music served as a lullaby.  It was to skip rope too.  It provided "coolness" to show off to your friends.  And later, it returned memories.  I was young when Led Zeppelin made it on the record scene and it gives me a jolt of inspiration when I hear it now.  Enjoy!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow and lashes: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (brown)
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my Mohawk
Nails: Love Soul nail color (orange)

Dress: Rainbow Chaser Knitted lace (orange)
Shoes: Ms Graphic Design MsDO18 strapped gold

Earrings: PC Stone Hammered earrings
Bracelet: Mandala Takara bangle (gold)

Poses: BehaviorBody; Helamiyo