Friday, May 13, 2011

Am I a Paraskevidekatriaphobic?

Dear Diary:

Ah yes!  It is Friday the 13th but answering the question in my title, no, I do not have an irrational fear of Friday the 13th.  However, when I'm armed with my rainbow and pot of gold, my lucky bamboo, my lucky horseshoe, my favourite boots with a 4-leaf clover in my mouth, I feel protected.
It seems that Friday the 13th is the most widespread superstition.  Some people will not plan anything for this day.  Of course a wedding would not take place, a trip could not be taken, or even eating in a restaurant is out of the question for some.  But certain events are purposely planned.  Four of the Friday the 13th movies opened on this day; the first album of Black Sabbath was released on this day; and, bikers in Canada congregate in a small town every Friday the 13th.

Am I superstitious?  Hmmm...maybe a little...spilled salt, black cats...but not that much.  However, I did check my calendar and today is the only Friday the 13th in 2011.  Whewww!  Safe for another year!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola deep red
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Mirone GiGi
Nails: Love Soul nail color (copper)

Tee: Fri. tee shirt (rust)
Tunic: SMS Pocket dress (grey)
Leggings: SMS Rose leggings (brown / grey)
Boots: Gos Shoes Dare booties (platinum)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry large hoop earrings (gold)

Props: 
Shamrock nomnom SL Marketplace
Lucky Bamboo (no longer available)
Lucky horseshoe SL Marketplace

Pose: Erotica rainbow and pot of gold