Monday, May 16, 2011

It's SO Pinky

Dear Diary:

Pink is not my favourite colour by any means but I did find it in my closet.  Wonder how it got there?

So I wondered what I could write about pink when I'm not crazy about it.  I thought...and I thought.  I do like pink roses.  My aunt likes to drink a Pink Lady now and then.  Pigs are kind of cute.  Well, I guess that's about it.
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola pale
Eyeshadow: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (pink / green)
Hair: W&Y Hair #154
Nails: PXL Manicure Pink #8

Blouse: Latte polka dot tulle tunic (pink) (group gift)
Skirt: JANE a little lace skirt (blush) (free in store)
Boots and purse: Indyra Originals Chasseu boots and fab boho (pink) (50L Friday)

Earrings: MOOD parade pearl earrings (pink)
Bracelet: Zaara Indra painted stacked bracelets

Poses: Exposeur (little hearts)