Saturday, May 28, 2011

Precious Ruby

Dear Diary:

Rubies can be found in all shades of red, from dark red to blood red, or some have a pinkish hue.  Rubies are very strong and hardy.  They are extremely resilient.  However almost all rubies have flaws.  Those without imperfections are exceptionally rare.  Often rubies are associated with passion, for life and for love.   Oh my!!  I think I'm describing us, aren't I??  We are all RUBIES!
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics colorful winged eye (brown)
Hair: W&Y Hair casual cool (gift)
Nails: Adam & Eve manicure (plum)

Tee: Fri. layering tank scoop (pumpkin)
Jacket: R.icelli MARIA mini jacket / # liberty
Skirt: The Sea Hole silk crepe skirt (juiced)
Shoes: Baiastice Maxine wedge (mother of pearl)(Shoe Fair 2011)
Hat: LaGyo bowhat Jojoba (modified)

Earrings, necklace, ring: MOOD Nightlife diamond / ruby ensemble

Poses: Di's opera (gift bag)