Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh What a Lazy Sunday!

Dear Diary:

Yesterday was rainy and dark and I really didn't feel like doing anything so when I saw Real Living advertise the special for Lazy Sunday, I ran out and bought it.  Appropriately, I had a stack of reading to do and really didn't feel like getting to it.  After supper, I put on my jammies, my comfy slippers, had a glass a wine and started to read. 
HA!!!!  I read the newspaper....
 I read a recommended novel....
I read a fashionista book....
And I started another novel.
Did I ever get to my necessary-work-related-reading???  What do you think?  **Psst...it was a very relaxing evening doing nothing**

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Estelle (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: W&Y No. 148 (from Hair Fair 2010)

Pyjama tops: First Look (maybe now LVS) character tanks (Miss Sunshine)
Pyjama bottoms: First Look (maybe now LVS) cheekies Flower Power (yellow)
Slippers: Bed Head's Pyjamas Cuddly Cubby slippers

Glasses: HOC rectangular frame #001 (tinted red)

Large Book stack: Real Living Reading Stack
Three small Book stacks: {What Next} Little pile of reading books (children's, fiction and plain)

Poses: {What next} (in books); *OT* (PB Book 50); RL Reading Stack