Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Beautiful Dress

 
 Dear Diary:

Oh...I've been SOOO busy in both worlds, that I'm turning from end to end.  Last night I went to a wedding of my bff and I wore this gorgeous dress that I bought at Azul.  I love the colour.  It's very different...not brown...not grey...but great for Fall.  The skirt floats and moves and flies around you.  It's such a wonderful dress and I received so many compliments on it.  It comes with the matching gloves which solves a lot of problems of trying to match them to this colour. I wore my hair in an "off-the-face" up do with hair accessories on the back so I felt just like a princess!

While I was taking the picture, Luciano complimented me on the dress so I asked him if he would like to be in my diary.  Of course he said yes so here he is!
 

What a hunk!!  Then his friend Antony wanted to be in it too...
 
The skirt of my dress seemed to overtake everyone but it was a fun day of taking pictures.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood Lashes (Garbo)
Hair: W&Y Model Hair No. 24 (Hair Fair 2010)

Dress: Azul Odette (Ambre)
Shoes: SLink Spike Heel Stiletto (taupe)

Earrings: Diamond earrings (unknown)

Poses: Hopscotch (Sculpted gown pose 6&7); ANA_mations (BFF); Water Sapphire (3pose nya)