Saturday, September 4, 2010

Is it the end of summer?

Dear Diary:

It always seems that once Labour Day is over, summer is over too.  So I decided I would celebrate the weekend by going to a park and acting like a kid.  I found this great place, called the "Playground Water Park". It's huge with so many things to do, that I really needed to look at the map to get around.
I tried everything I could in a short period of time. It was so much fun.
Running the water hoops
Hanging from the bars

Playing on the rides
Racing through the tires
Reading a book
Meditating on a Lotus flower...AND





































It was so wonderful being a child again.  I'll try it again soon.

Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:

Skin: LeLutka Friday skin (suntan)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood lashes (Greta Garbo)
Hair: AD Maddy 


Top and pants: Miel SF outfit (maroon)
Shoes: Miel Ant flats (merlot)

Earrings: TR Gem Drop (pink ice)
Bracelet: Juicy charm bracelet (silver)
Necklace: YS&YS long pearls (grape)

Poses: aDORKable emoter HUD

Location: Playground Water Park