Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm exhausted from shopping!!

Dear Diary:

Over the past few days I've been shopping my little "assets" off (literally...my lindens need to be replenished)!  I started out at Hair Fair 2010.  Wow!!  I went crazy!!  There was so much to choose from that I couldn't make up my mind so I bought them all.  This is one of my first purchases and I love this look.
I have a thing for hats.  I like wearing them with anything and now that the weather is getting cooler, I'll be wearing them even more.

Of course, once I got the hair/hat thing going, I had to get some clothes to go with it.  I picked this outfit up at Designers United 4 and loved the idea of being able to wear the jacket in parts or all of it.  I bought it on a cool day so added all the items, including the scarf.  It's so cozy looking.
I added some leggings and boots that were in my closet and the whole look came together very well.
Oh I do love shopping!


Good night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Estelle
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio (Innocent)
Hair: Vanity Hair (Saylorette) (Hair Fair 2010)


Jacket and pants: Balaclava!! Narcissus On High St-MONDAY (Designers United 4)
Leggings: Concrete Flowers DOTS (gray)
Boots: [PM] Rea Suede Boots (gray)

Earrings:*Primagine* Gypsy Hoops (Gold Autumn) (Group Gift)


Poses: LALA Moon Pose Stand (group gift)