Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Really Hate Waiting!

Dear Diary:

The other night Jared and I planned on going out for a couple of drinks.  I threw together a sexy little outfit that I thought was DYN-O-MITE!!
"Meet me in the alley behind the club?" he asked.
"OK", I said, "at what time?"
"How about 9?"
"Perfect!", I replied, knowing it would take me that long to get ready after work.  I styled my hair, spent hours on my makeup, dabbed on my best perfume, put on my new earrings.  I must say....I LOOKED HAWT!!!
 I always like to get there early so I was of course....and I waited....
and I waited....
and I waited!!

But finally Mr Wonderful showed up an hour late!  He forgot what alley he was going to....hmmmm...as if!!  By then I was so angry at him, I didn't feel like drinks and dancing, but that only lasted a short time.  I was out for a good time.  And we did have a lot of fun.

Good Night for now.


I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Estelle (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood lashes (Greta Garbo)
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations (Terri)
Nails: [PXL] Creations Nail polish (Pink #1)

Top: Shampoo Furyl blouse (leopard) (group gift)
Skirt: IBizarre Wild Silk pencil skirt and top (skirt only)
Socks: Milk Motion My Leopard socks
Shoes: *GF* Square-toe shoes "Sophie" (camel)

Earrings: Mandala Milky Way earring set (black) (Rocking Friday)
Bracelet: Mandala Takara bangle (rich gold wood) (Rocking Friday)

Poses: ((Diva)) (stand 46); Olive Juice (Tee Hee); [T]Trashy pose can(Garbage can prop)