Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Cute September Outfit

Dear Diary:

Please forgive me for not writing a lot tonight.  I've been really busy in both worlds and I just haven't had the time to take many pictures.  However, I was wearing a really cute outfit today and I thought, "Hmmmm....this would look nice for a September picture."

Brown and green are two of my favourite colours so this was easy to put together.

Celebrating September!!!
Promise to write more next time.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola Friday pack (light) 50L Fridays
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: *FTL* Eyelashes 502 Kirei
Hair: LeLutka Hair RUSH (Coal mine) (Group gift)
Nails:  Studio Nails (Shiny Red)

Tunic: Shampoo Check tunic (Brown)
Leggings: Shampoo Crash leggings (Moss green)
Jacket: Fri. tourist jacket (Brown) 
Shoes: SLink Desire sandals (Chocolate)

Earrings: *Primagine* Gold necessity hoops


Pose: aDORKable (Farah)