Sunday, September 29, 2013

Coffee House is Where I Want to Be

Dear Diary:

I must admit, in the morning, even before my feet hit the floor, the sound of the RRRRRR, (the grinder) and the blurb...blurb..blurb (water bubbling) wake me with a glorious mind-set.  Then the delicious smell filters down the hall way, infusing my nose with an aromatic bouquet.  And finally the beep...beep...beep of the machine indicates the end.  Finally I know the coffee is done and I can begin my morning.


I do need that cup in the morning.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: HeadTurners Aphrodite Brianna Special Edition (015)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye Makeup: elymode eyeshadow and liner (blue 2)
Lashes: FTL Eyelashes 502 Kirei
Hair with hat: [INK] Felting Beret with curly hair (at The Seasons Story)

Cami: fri.day basic cami (tinted)
Coat: Page 3 Duffle coat (turquoise)
Pants: Izzie's Skinny Jeans (brown)
Scarf: Decoy Izel Scarf (spring wind)
Boots: Decoy Jully Boots (cocoa)

Poses: Slouch Poses