Monday, September 2, 2013

Labour Day is the Great White Way

Dear Diary:

I just finished some needed vacation [insert smile here] and it's running into a long weekend for me [insert BIG smile here].  Today is Labour Day in Canada, and is "an annual holiday to celebrate the achievements of workers", so says Wikipedia, therefore I decided I should follow that dictate and do some work in the garden.


I'm digging up some baby potatoes.  They're so good with lots of butter and salt.

Hope you all enjoy your Labour Day.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun kissed)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Hands: SLink Mesh Rigged hands (casual)
Hair: W&Y Hair bun with headband (no longer available)

Hoodie: [R] yellow pastel Bunnie Hoodie (SL Marketplace)
Shorts: Tutu Cutoffs (stonewash light) (SL Marketplace)
Boots: sf design rigged Wellingtons 

Shovel: Sandry's Farm and Stable Accessories shovel (dirty)

Poses: !Bang