Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall? Or Autumn? It's Just a Great Time of Year

Dear Diary:

Another good Monday Meme from Berry and it's so relevant at this time of year.



1. Is autumn your favorite season? Why or why not? This is a tough question.  I love this time of year - for the brilliant colours; the crispness of the air; the earthy smells; and the sound of the geese flying south.  But winter comes in just above, just below...ok it's a tie!

2. Do you call it Autumn or Fall?  I had to think about this answer, crazy as that may sound.  I think they're interchangeable in my vocabulary but I tend to use the "fall" word more.

3. What kind of weather does your area get during this season?  In my part of Canada, it can be warm and sunny or it can be snowing.  Fortunately this year, we've had a perfect fall.  This morning it was 10C (about 51F) and it went up to 21C (almost 70F) this afternoon.  Of course I wasn't out in the sun to enjoy it but the evening has been pleasant.

4. Which color do you always associate with autumn?  Orangey Red

5. Which Autumn themed sim is your favorite at the moment?  There's so many great ones out there but I think, right at this moment, I like the Pixel Bean Cafe.

After writing this, I got an uplifting flash so now I'm going out for a walk and reinforce why I love autumn so much.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hands: SLink AVEnhance Mesh Hands (splayed)
Hair: sWEET FACEs, sWEET HAIRs

Jacket: Vero Modero Trench coat (red plaid)
Sweater: fri.day Ballet sweater (red)
Jeans: PixelDolls Cimarron Jeans (Indigo)
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots blue suede (midnight)

Pose: Magnifique Poses (now on SL Marketplace)

Location: The Pixel Bean Coffeehouse and Cafe