Sunday, September 8, 2013

Grannie Loves Orchid House

Dear Diary:

Today is not only The Twisted Colour Challenge, but it's also Grandparents' Day, so I thought I would celebrate both events.

I was very close to my grandparents, on both sides, and enjoyed spending time with them and listening to their stories [again and again and again!].  I was particularly close to my maternal grandmother and paid tribute to her last year at this time.

This year, it's my other grandmother that I'm acknowledging.  She was also unique but more like an elderly woman who loved to bake cookies.  And that can be so good too! 


Cheers to all the grandparents who have spent so many years loving and caring; nurturing and feeding; teaching and telling.  This is your day!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin and shape: Ruby Skins Sarah 2
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Hair: Truth Hair Sadie

Dress: Old Time Prims Lily (blue flowers on blue linen)
Shoes: PurpleMoon Narcissus ballerinas (purple)

Earrings and necklace: Dark Mouse Simple pearls (white) (not available on SL Marketplace)
Bracelet: Icing Princess pearl

Poses: oOo Studio