Friday, December 9, 2011

I like to Flip the Advent Calendar

Dear Diary:

I'm not much on the hunts that go on in my other world.  And it's not that I don't like to participate but I just don't have the patience or the perceptiveness to be searching for hours for a tiny package that's hidden in the rafters.  One thing I like to do, is fly to a few select stores and flip the appropriate day on the Advent Calendar.  Maybe it's because in my first world home, I have two Advent Calendars - one that shows the remaining days til Christmas and the other does the reverse, counting down by the date.  That way, when I panic seeing how many days left, I can calm down by looking at the other showing the actual date.  I know, I know...how intellectually deficient can I be.

I've found some great things when I open those decorated boxes each day,
and many thanks to the stores who provide me with these gifts.

I have a few more weeks to go and my closet is gradually getting full to the "can't close the door" stage.  I'll show you a few more soon.

Good Night for now.

The clothing and accesories are from 2 stores participating in the Advent Calendar adventure, LaRosa and 22769.

From LaRosa:
Beanie (boys)
Purse, with plush Santa in back
Mittens
Jeans
Tokyo boots
Nails (with French manicure)
Bracelets

From 22769:
Red jingle shirt
Red muffler