Friday, December 16, 2011

My Christmas tree is up!

Dear Diary:

I always feel the Christmas season has started once I get my Christmas tree up.  I'm a tradionalist in many ways but particularly at this time of year.  I have a live tree in my living room.  I'm also an environmentalist but I feel live trees do contribute in many ways to keeping the use of plastic to a minimum.  The decorations I have on my tree, have come from grandparents, parents, and just my collections.  I love decorating but it does take me a long time.

Wouldn't it be nice if putting up a tree in our first world could be as quick, as easy and as perfect as in our second world?  I asked my friend, Eric, to help me put the star on this very contemporary metal tree.
We had a lot of fun doing it.  Unfortunately, he couldn't really see at all.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing: (Forgot to ask Eric what he was wearing)
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (deep red)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery smokey eye (gold)
Eyelashes: Mozz Cosmetics Version 2 (09)
Hair: W&Y #01

Dress: The Secret Store (Scottish Dahlia)
Shoes: Aleida Malene pumps (Indian Summer)

Earrings and necklace: Mood Pangani ensemble

Tree: Winter PondLife Silver swirl metal Christmas tree

Home: La Galleria Prefab Houses (Shropshire House)

Pose: Sparrowtree Studio