Monday, December 12, 2011

"The Nutcracker"

Dear Diary:

It's been a tradition in my family to go as a group before Christmas, to see the ballet, "The Nutcracker".  To me it's always been the "Christmas" ballet.  I've seen it so many times since I was a kid but still enjoy the costumes, the dancers, and the music.  Christmas of 2011 will follow tradition by everyone attending a performance.

Much to my surprise, I discovered this ballet is being performed in my second world by the Ballet Pixelle.  I was thrilled to be able to attend a performance last night.  It was so well performed and although the Company changes the story slightly, it was well worth seeing.  Here, as in my real world, costuming and dancing was so well done.


The Ballet Company has been performing "The Nutcracker" for five years and can be seen at the theatre until the end of December.  Performances are on Wednesdays at 2pm slt and again on Sundays at 5pm slt.  For information on the ballet company, look at their blog here and to attend a performance, the theatre address here.  It is certainly an experience you should see.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola lipstick (bubblegum)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye makeup: Mozz Cosmetics winged eye with lashes (blue silver)
Hair: Oh Hair Oh my Honey (no longer available)
Nails: PXL manicure Pink #1

Dress: Snowpaws Soleil Feather dress (talc)
Shoes: GF Ribbon slingback shoes (black)

Earrings and bracelet: Mood Kaleidos Selenite

Pose: LAP

Location: Ballet Pixelle Theatre