Saturday, April 19, 2014

What I'm Wearing for Easter

Dear Diary:

As a kid, when Easter rolled around, it was always a special time for me.  My Mom would buy a new spring coat for me to wear to church.  Even if it was a little on the chilly side, I wore that coat, along with a hat and gloves to celebrate the season.  I thought I looked pretty "spiffylicious".

So my thoughts this year, returned to the memories of old, and made me smile,  especially this Easter since there will be no spring coat coming out of my closet.

It snowed, is snowing, and will be snowing.  Last Thursday, my lawn only had remnants of snow piles but later that night, the brown patches were covered with fluffy white stuff.  This morning we had heavy wet flakes coming down.  Later we are expecting another 15cm (6 inches).  Where are the spring flowers that should be up in my garden?  Maybe they're smart and went to Florida!


No Easter bonnet for me this year.  Here's my outfit for the next few days.

Happy Easter Everybody.  Wherever you are, I hope you're wearing your spring coat.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair with hat: Mina 
Hands: SLink AvEnhancement hands (casual)

Snowsuit: sf design snowsuit
Scarf: Decoy Izel scarf

Location: Enchanted Forest