Sunday, July 7, 2013

Today It's A Poppy Sky

Dear Diary:

When I put this outfit together for the Twisted Colour Challenge, tennis came to mind so I followed through with that thought.  I'm not sure these colours would be permitted at Wimbledon although the Williams sisters have sure made tennis clothing very trendy.  

 
 

And ... I certainly don't play tennis very well!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: HeadTurners Matt Lipstick (scarlett)   
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel
Lashes: mock Priscilla eyelashes
Blush: croire sunkissed cheeks (SL Marketplace)
Hands: SLink mesh rigged hands (casual R; gesture L)
Hair: LOGO Melissa

Top: voxxi Stella mesh wrap top (tomato) (SL Marketplace)
Skirt: DRIFT Summer skirt (HUD)
Sneakers: Low tops Female mesh shoes (tinted) (SL Marketplace)
Cap: Sculpted Sports hat (tinted) (SL Marketplace)

Poses: -no wow- (SL Marketplace)