Sunday, July 1, 2012

What a Perfect Shade of Red for July 1st!

Dear Diary:

Yes, today is a national holiday for Canada.  This day was called Dominion Day but since  the 80's, it's been officially known as Canada Day.

Cadmium Red is great for the Colour Challenge this week because this red is represented in our flag.  I'm sure Luna had all us Canadians in mind when she picked this shade of red for today.  Thanks Luna.



You can be assured I'll be stuffing my face today with all the potato salad, cole slaw, and hot sausages that I can get my hands on.  And...oh...yes...something malty to wash it all down.

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends!  Enjoy!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun kissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (004) (no longer available)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (red)
Lashes: Mozz Cosmetics Lashes version 2 (09)
Hair: TuTy's DREAM long flexi straight hair (free) (SL Marketplace)

Blouse: LMD Gina Mesh blouse (red black)
Leggings: Milk Motion my cut out leggings (red) (gift)

Earrings: PC Oversized enamel loop earrings
Ring: MG Boho ring (large)

Poses: [ends] Sway's; [middle] Olive Juice (no longer available)