Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day

Dear Diary:

July 4th all my American friends are out celebrating as I did a few days ago, with the fireworks, food and festivities.

Every year I wear this favourite tee of mine to show the bond between our two countries.  I love this tee and was so fortunate to get it as it's no longer available.
Since 1959, the International Freedom Festival is jointly held in Detroit, Michigan and Windsor, Ontario in the last week of June as a mutual celebration of our two significant days - Independence Day and Canada Day.

Happy 236th Birthday, USA!  Happy 4th to all my American friends! 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:

Hair: D!va Hair Marie (gift)

Tee: USA-Canada tee shirt (no longer available)
Shorts: Coco denim shorts (gift)
Sneakers: Viviane Fashion sneakers heart (red)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Large hoop earrings (silver) (gift)

Firepit: What Next Garden firepit

Backdrop: PNP Photo Studio