Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Persian Rose is so Pretty

Dear Diary:

Pink shades are not my favourite at any time but I found this a very pretty shade of pink.  Even though I'm dressed rather casual, I feel really "girly".  I'm not sure I really hit the colour from Luna's swatch but I think it's pretty close. 
I had a very short but needed vacation.  I'm still hoping to enjoy the time I have left since the weather seems to be co-operating.  I know I'll have sunny days coming up.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sun kissed)
Lipstick: Aleida lip A (002) (no longer available)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey eye (pink)
Lashes: MG eyelashes groomed medium
Hair: W&Y #1
Nails: Izzie's classic nails

Top: Pididdle Crop top (hot pink)
Jeans: Pink Outfitters Painters destroyed denim
Clogs: Gos Shoes Gator sport clogs Splash (FLF)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Drop earrings (honeysuckle)
Poses: Niqotine (no longer available)