Sunday, October 16, 2011

Round and Round the Mulberry Bush

Dear Diary:

When I found out this week's 52 week colour challenge was mulberry, all that went through my mind was:
                                        ♬♪   Here we go 'round the mulberry bush♪ ♪
                                            The mulberry bush, the mulberry bush.
                                        ♪    Here we go 'round the mulberry bush
                                            So early in the morning!       ♪      ♬  
Think I need to get out more.

Maybe I'm a bit on the side-of-pink-mulberry.  October is breast cancer awareness month so I'm also wearing my pink ribbon.  Let's look after ourselves.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Lipstick: LeLutka Lola (deep gloss)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eye Shadow: Mozz Cosmetics Glittery Smokey Eye (pink)
Eyelashes: Mozz Cosmetics Eyelashes Version 2 (#06)
Hair: Mirone GIGI
Nails: Je Suis Naive nails #001 (purples)

Dress: Freak Boutique School Daze mini dress (rose)
Shoes: GField Figure pumps houndstooth (pink)

Earrings: Mandala Milky Way earrings (pink)
Pink Ribbon for Breast Cancer Awareness: Primagine

Poses: Exposeur