Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Could I have been a Cheerleader?

Dear Diary:

Around this time of year I think back to my school years.  In high school, I was [as they called it then] a "feminist".  No cutesy, pop-tart image for me - like [heaven forbid!] being a cheerleader!  But one year, my friends bet me that I couldn't make the cheerleading squad so....
Secretly, in the gym, I practiced

          my jumps -








"Rah rah rah...siss boom bah!"

          my acrobatic moves -
"Wish I hadn't eaten those fries"
         

          my poses -
"TOUCHDOWN!!"















AND - no, I didn't make it! I think deep down inside I would have loved to have been on the squad but...sigh...it wasn't to be.
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Hair: Calico Ingmann Creations (Jillian)

Cheerleading outfit: S&S blue, red, white cheerleader (with pom poms)
Sneakers: Viviane Fashion Heart Sneakers (red)

Poses: LAP (cheer)