Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wearin' of the Green

Dear Diary:

'Tis Saint Paddy's Day today so of course I had to wear green to celebrate.  I was very lazy getting dressed so after I put on the lingerie, I had to sit on my window seat and stare out the window.
Click picture for larger view
It's a dull rainy day and I'm waiting patiently for spring to come so I can see the flowers in my window boxes.  Of course the rain will wash away some of the snow.  I guess that's a plus.
Click picture for larger view
I noticed the birch doesn't have any buds yet.  They're always a little slower but when they start getting a greeny crown I know that it really is spring.  The elm is still holding on to some fall leaves.  I guess I really am looking forward to spring.



Well, no use wishing the day away.  I need to get dressed in more green, get out the door, and start enjoying the St. Patrick's Day festivities - green beer and sausages!

Hmmm....wonder if I can find a 4-leaf clover under the snow?

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Mila / HUSH
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka 2011 lashes / long
Hair: Truth Hair Riley
Nails: Candy Nail Basic nails (Red 01)

Lingerie: Aqua Aqua after dark (emerald)

Earrings: MOOD Isla Holiday earrings (Happy Holidays Hunt)

Pillows: Pillow Talk