Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Are you meant to be a Second Lifer?

Dear Diary:

Last Tuesday, Pamela Galli, owner of the fabulous furniture store, La Galleria, whose furniture I absolutely love, posted an interesting article on her blog about personalities and Second Life.  She used the example that people who are attracted to Second Life fit into a certain personality category. She herself is an INFP.  That made me think....what kind of personality am I?? So I just had to take the test, based on Myers-Briggs personality types, myself.
It was just a matter of going to the website and choosing the "yes" or "no" answer most appropriate for you.  It only takes a few minutes and you get the result.
I'm an ENTJ, a person who may not find Second Life interesting enough and yet I do.  The results indicated I am extroverted and intuitive, both which I think describes me.  When I looked into the careers I might pursue, I saw business, computer technology, counseling or the military, none of which I work in.  Basically it proves that we humans are diverse, complicated and intriguing with many likes and dislikes in our make-up.  But the test is fun to take and might give insight into how we are.

It was a fascinating afternoon finding out what kind of personality I have.  [Am I really like Napoleon??]  Read Pamela's interesting blog and find out where you can take the test yourself.


Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (light - German Red lipstick)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Lola lashes
Hair: Dark Mouse Julie (chocolate) (12dayscatandmousmas)
Nails: Love Soul basic nail (orange)

Sweater and blouse: Skin Flicks sweater (dark citron)
Leggings: Fume` (Peqe) Inked RaveO (black)
Boots: Decoy Jully boots (onyx)

Earrings: NHA! Yuma earrings (group gift)

Desk and chair: MMG's work desk and chair
Laptop: What next
Plant: La Galleria sanseveria in pot
Carpet: Rug Centric MDG block border (camel) (no longer available)