Saturday, March 12, 2011

Umber!

Dear Diary:

I love all shades of brown.  The earthy colours really appeal to me and umber fits right in to that category.   From checking some sources, I learned that umber can fit into a couple of brownish shades.  Raw umber has a sienna touch to it.  Umber to me is more of a dull brown and burnt umber is reddish brown.  I figure this outfit covers it.

Click on picture for larger view
Quick writing tonight, Dear Diary, since I'll be travelling for the next few days.  I have to do the laundry and pack.  I'll get caught up with you when I get back.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Estelle (light)
Eyes: Miriel Hazel (no longer available)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio Hollywood lashes (Greta Garbo)
Hair: Truth Hair Marianne
Hair accessory: Chuculet hairband ribbon and pearls

Dress: SMS Simple Dress (brown)
Tights: Peqe Mime tights (sheer)
Boots: Decoy Jully boots (cocoa)

Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry Drop Earrings (russet) (for Lazy Sunday)
Necklace: Glow Studio Time Goes By (TDR Blue 13)
Bracelet: DM Fossilized bracelet (12 days of catandmousemas)

Pose: oOo (formal)