Sunday, October 31, 2010

A BOOOOO-tiful Day

Dear Diary:

It IS a "BOOOO-tiful" day for Hallowe'en and I'm so glad the kids will be able to go out tonight without wearing snow boots!  I'm off to a party too so this is my final pick for my 2010 costume.  I just picked some things from my closet and threw them together to try and be creative.  Of course, I did have a little help from some great designers.

To help me get in the mood, I visited a Hallowe'en sim that is a wonderful place for taking pictures - Porter and Loegan's Hallowe'en Island.
The eery fog swirls around and around accompanied by several spirits and a persistent ghost.
The one thing I'm truly afraid of is....SPIDERS!!! I am shrieking for real!
The blood and gore make a nice background for my picture.

I'm off to my party.  Can't wait to sink my teeth fangs into the candy.

Good Night for now



I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair Castalia Vampire skin A (The Dressing Room #15)
Eyes: Glam Affair Stella (in vampire skin pack) (The Dressing Room #15)
Eyelashes: LeLutka Lola eyelashes (in Lola skin pack)
Hair: 3636 Ivanka
Nails: SN Shiny black nails


Dress: Sascha's Hallowe'en Morticia
Shoes: Maitreya slinky stilettos (black leather)


Earrings: Mandala Milky Way (black) (Rocking Friday)
Necklace 1: Saga snake necklace (silver)
Necklace 2: Chloe sorrow's heart (no longer available)


Fangs: Baiastice Vampire fangs (old group gift)


Poses: IBizarre; aDORKable Poses emoter


Location: Porter and Leogan's Hallowe'en Island