Saturday, May 25, 2019

Where Are You During Towel Day 2019?

Dear Diary:

Towel Day is celebrated in honour of Douglas Adams, author of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", adapted from a BBC radio show.  Adams was a very talented man, writing episodes for Doctor Who and many other television programs;  writing several more books, including "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency"', as well as co-authoring the "Liff.." series; and he was founder-director for The Digital Village, a company producing interactive games.

I put on my towel and found a great place to celebrate Douglas Adama.




This year I'm memorializing Adams at The Blarney Stone, where the bartender is chatty; the stout comes quickly and, the atmosphere is upbeat.  To see other places I've been in my towel, check the Towel Day label.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Mina Vera
Towel: Meli Imako bath towel (tinted) (SL Marketplace)

Location: The Blarney Stone