Sunday, June 2, 2019

A New Store To Me #19

Dear Diary:

When I was planning my Mother's Day post, I wanted very casual clothing since that was the way I was going to dress.  I happened upon this store, RKKN, that had the type of clothes I liked - casual.  I bought my outfit and picked up some casual summer shorts.  As I was in the women's section, I wanted a summer outfit but couldn't find anything.  Shortly after that, Shiny Shabby released their latest offerings and there it was - a cute summer skirt (in patterns and plains) with coordinating tops with a wide colour choice.  I just had to have it.




Everything at RKKN comes in many colour selections.  All items offered look so comfortable.  I will check back at the store for future additions to their inventory.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
(Left at Shiny Shabby til Jun 15)
Top: RKKN Maya's shirt (pale green)
Skirt: RKKN Maya's skirt (pattern 7)

(Right)
Tee: RKKN Maggie's shirt (pink)
Shorts: RKKN Maggie's shorts (light grey)