Friday, May 3, 2019

A Wedding in May Is The Beginning Of Spring

Dear Diary:

You know how I love wedding dresses.  The Trunk Show appeared and I flew out to see it right away.  I had a hard time deciding what look I was going for.

I think a white wedding dress is always classy looking but a lot of brides, first or second time, are going for a soft colour tinge to their dress.  The blush or soft pink colour is very flattering.





Everything, except the headpiece had a HUD so the flowers can be changed for any dress; and the dress can be worn in several colours as a formal gown or a bridesmaid dress.  Very practical!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from The Trunk Show til May 18:
Wedding dress: Snatch April gown
Head piece: The Annex Morning Dew
Earrings: Blienson & Mai Tai Marte
Bouquet: Tres Beau calla Lily Swag bouquet