Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Myers-Briggs Challenge

Dear Diary:

On her blog, Strawberry Singh wrote about personality tests that could reveal to you what type of personality you may have.  The first time I did one of these tests was in university.  We were studying Jung and we all did it for fun.  Since then, I have completed these tests a few times and it always comes out basically the same.

I am an extrovert.  I do know that without taking any test.  My thinking skills are good, while I tend to be intuitive.  One test describes my type as being "clever and innovative, while being ingenious at problem solving".  I do think about things a lot and I do try to solve problems without getting too involved.  Logic seems to help in these situations.


Hmmm....I do sound pretty good as a person but you haven't seen my other side yet.  That's calling for another post! 

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Hair: barberyumyum #81

Jacket with top: Decoy Rae jacket (blush)
Jeans: Tetra High waisted ripped jeans No.5
Sneakers: Bleich Odyssey Mix for FLF
Glasses: Haysuriza Fox No.21 (tortoise shell)
Earrings: Caroline's large hoop earrings (silver) (no longer available)

Pose: Sari-sari

Background: Big Bully Stairs