Sunday, March 3, 2019

A Destination Wedding Is Perfect For This Time of Year

Dear Diary:

I like going out to The Trunk Show.  I enjoy looking at the different types of wedding dresses and thinking of what I could put together for a regal outfit.  However, this time it seems I had intervention.

When I brought in the mail,  I noticed an official looking envelope hidden by all the bills.  It was an invitation to my cousin's wedding.  She was getting married in the Dominican Republic...a destination wedding!  I knew what kind of wedding dress I could buy.



Something casual; cool with a nice pair of flip flops is perfect for the beach.  

The destination idea appeals to me right now.  I could get out of this cold weather!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Eyes: Arte brown gem
Lashes: oHeMo (from PowderPack 17)
Hair: no match NO REASON

Top and skirt: ella coral/white (at The Trunk Show til Mar 18)
Shoes: SP Piaggio Gina flip flops
Earrings: Shanghai Mate (silver)
Ring: Absolut Vendetta Juno bento
Anklet: AvaWay butterfly anklet (silver)

Pose (with flower): MIX. flower collection