Sunday, March 24, 2019

Let's Dance

Dear Diary:

Have you ever taken dance lessons?  I think it would be interesting to learn a particular dance from someone who really knows how to do it.  But I could never find a partner who was willing to go through with it.  It's a good thing I always have an available partner in my second world.

I called up my friend Sam and cajoled him into going for lessons.  He resisted...big time... but I finally convinced him that it would be fun.  After weeks of practicing, we found a great dance place to try out our moves.  The sign announcing "Dance Party" caught our attention.

 

In my first world, I want to know how to do the tango and some day will accomplish it but for now, dancing at a dance party was just great.

Good Night for now.

Sam is wearing:
Body: Signature Gianni
Head: LeLutka Andrea
Skin: Clef de Peau
Hair: Argrace Minato
Sweater: S&P Joshua sweater (steel)
Pants: S&P Joshua pants (grey)
Glasses: Haysuriza eyewear lawyer
Shoes: REBELLION Marlon boots

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Hair: Wasabi Ginny
Dress: Decoy Maliah (yellow) (at Collabor88 til Apr 6)
Shoes: Ingenue Elin flats (lemon) (at Collabor88 til Apr 6)

Pose: Ardent Poses - Dance with me (at ON9 til Mar 31)

Location: Machinima Open Studio Project