Sunday, January 27, 2019

Let's Get Out Of The Snow And Cold

Dear Diary:

Yesterday the temperature in my part of the world went up.  Not enough for outdoor sports, especially snowmobiling.  That's ok with me as I'm not a big fan of that sport but a lot of my friends are.

In my second world, I can fly to any weather I want to so my friend Chloe decided we should find some snow and try out her new ski-doo.


It was more fun than in real life but since Chloe can't drive very well, I had to direct her along the path.

Next time I want to hit the beach!

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: no match NO FAULT
Jacket: Meli Imako padded coat (SL Marketplace)
Mitts: Katatonik Bento heart mitts (black) (at Collabor88 til Feb 6)
Leggings: Izzie's Nordic Leggings
Boots: Gos Boutique Snowboots (silver)

I'm wearing:
Hair: Mina Catijin
Jacket: Meli Imako padded jacket (SL Marketplace)
Leggings: Maitreya Lara (black)
Boots: fame femme uggs (plum) (now only on SL Marketplace)

Ski-doo: Valor Poses Arctic Fun (at The Pose Fair til Jan 31)