Thursday, January 17, 2019

It's National Pizza Week For Me

Dear Diary:

Of all food that I could eat, at any time, it's pizza so when I saw this week celebrated this awesome food, I wanted to help the celebration!  I like any kind of pizza but my favourite at the restaurant is a Greek pizza with lots of black olives, feta cheese, green pepper and tomato.  My mouth is watering as I'm typing this.  If I make it at home, I like a chicken, artichoke pizza with 3 kinds of cheese.  Yummy!  But then a simple cheese pepperoni pizza is 2 thumbs up too.


I've eaten pizza for breakfast, lunch and supper and no matter what time, it's always delicious.  So observe Pizza Week by eating it at any time of day.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Hair: Truth Riley

Sweater: neve Shoulder Stripe
Jeans: Maitreya Zipper Skinny jeans (dirty)
Sneakers: Gos Boutique low tops (camo)

Pizza: Neurolab Consumable Space Pizza (SL Marketplace)