Monday, January 7, 2019

A Definite Clean-Up Is Required

Dear Diary:

I usually leave all my Christmas decorations up (including the tree) until after Epiphany.  I like to enjoy them past Christmas Day and it brightens up my house.  Epiphany was yesterday, January 6th so now I'm forced to put everything away.

I called Sam and asked if he would stop by on his way home from work today and help me carry the boxes of decorations down to the basement and give me a hand in tidying up.

He did stop by...when I was almost finished.


He did come with coffee...for himself...holding a coffee cup that said "Good Vibes".  Funny I just wasn't feeling it.

However he did put the boxes away for me so in the end it was a big help.

Everything in my home looks dull now.  Maybe it's time for some new furniture.

Good Night for now.

Sam is wearing:
Body: Signature Gianni
Head: LeLutka Andrea
Skin: Clef de Peau T5
Hair: Argrace Minato
Suit: Signature Suit Taylor (blue)
Glasses: Haysuriza Eyewear lawyer
Pose (with cup): Kokoro

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Hair: Diva Asami
Top: neve tunic (north buffalo) (at The Liaison Collective til Jan 26)
Leggings: Maitreya Lara (black)