Thursday, December 20, 2018

You Have To Pick Out The Perfect Tree

Dear Diary:

I enjoy having a fresh Christmas tree in my house, no matter what world it is.  I support the environmental issues and buy from a tree farm.  The trees are specifically raised for that type of tree and provide income for an entrepreneur.

Having said all that, I cajoled Sam to come out and help me get a tree.



I picked out a great one this year from Toshi Farms.  I'm going to get Sam while he's still in a HO HO HO mood, to come over and help me put it up.

Good Night for now.

ADDENDUM FROM SAM: She picked one...the guy is wrapping it up...she's looking at the lot to see if there is a better one...URRRGHHH!!!!!!

Sam is wearing:
Hair with hat: Mina Alex
Sweater and scarf: Zex Mr Grey (brown)  
Jeans: Hoorenbeek Skinny jeans (Indie blue)

I am wearing:
Hair with hat: no match NO JOKE
Jacket: Meli Imako Padded jacket (tinted blue) (SL Marketplace)
Jeans: Pixicat Signe jeans (blue faded)

Location: Toshi Farms