Saturday, December 1, 2018

I'm Glad This Week Is Over

Dear Diary:

Oh yes!  I participated in this week just as much as all the avid shoppers did.  It started with Black Friday.  It was not a super early morning but I was in the stores by 6:30am.  I was tired by supper and because I got a lot of good deals, I figured I was 80% done.  However, in the Monday morning newspaper, I noticed that a lot of Black Friday specials were still going on so after work I popped into the mall.  That led to Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings too.  Fine!  It's Saturday and I am DONE!  Well....not really but I'm not going to the mall ...until next week.

Of course there was Second World shopping too.


I'm not going to talk about that shopping experience since it's obvious how much I spent.  

Time to replenish my Lindens

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Eyes: Arte Brown Gem Eyes
Eye shadow: Alakametro Matte Mist
Lipstick: Smudge Sheer Glass (no longer available)
Hair (with hat): C'est la vie pork pie hat

Coat: Valentina E Teddy Coat (olive) (at Uber til Dec 22)
Scarf: Edge grafica tartan scarf (no longer available)
Purse: C'est la vie Dulcie bag
Boots: Tetra double wrap booties (olive)

Pose (with parcels): Foxcity Last Minute (at Uber til Dec 22)

Location: Snow Falls