Saturday, December 29, 2018

Early Morning Hot Chocolate

Dear Diary:

Well Christmas Day is done; Boxing Day is over; and New Year's Day is yet to come, but for now I have time to sit and relax for a bit.

Early morning, Sadie, my dog and I sat and looked out over the sim.  It was quiet and the sun was just coming up so we had a bonding moment.


I love this onesie from Mel Imako.  My feet are always cold so these jammies keep them nice and toasty.  I applied a Christmas motif since I'm really not finished with the season yet.  Coincidentally, the texture I bought also matches the textures in my headband.  A bonus!!

I really didn't want to get up off the couch but I knew I had to go out to pick up groceries for my next big dinner.  Does it never end???

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Hair: no_match CAROL MEETS SANTA (group gift)

Pyjamas: Meli Imako women's footed onesie (textured) (SL Marketplace)
Texture: PuntoG Textures Christmas01 (SL Marketplace - only $1L)
Hot Chocolate: ChicChica Merry Christmas cocoa (gift)

Dog: Jian Splended Spaniels

Couch: The Infinite Living Room Comfy Loveseat (no longer available)