Saturday, September 22, 2018

The First Day Of Fall Arrives

Dear Diary:

The first day of fall starts today at 9:54pm.  Summer sure has left us in my part of the world, and its departure was fast.  This morning it was 0C when I got up.  A little too crisp for my taste.

But in my second world I can always find a place with plenty of sunshine.  I found one with the sun and a lot of fall foliage to enjoy.


The Countryside proved to be an ideal spot.  I found a field where the grasses have turned with fall.  As I walked through it, several deer were eating them up.  I loved the birch trees since those trees are what I have in my area.  Nice touch.

Enjoy the wonderful colours of fall.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Hair: monso My Hair Lena

Hoodie: erratic ryleigh (pink)
Leggings: Maitreya (black)
Boots: aDiva Lisbeth boot (black) (now on SL Marketplace)

Pose: GingerFish Strut

Location: Countryside