Monday, September 3, 2018

Labour Day! Does It Mean Summer Is Over?

Dear Dairy:

People say that.  "Labour Day signals the end of summer."  Hmmm.  The way the temperature has been going in my part of the world, that phrase could be right.  There has definitely been a cooling off period.  However, I am hopeful that we will get a few more days of warm weather coming up.

In my second world, I'm guaranteed of good weather - most of the time.  So I called on Chloe to come with me while I toured a lovely area this Labour Day.  She's game for anything so we flew out to Whimberly, a gorgeous sim that shows fall at its best.





Later in the day, we flew out and had a great time exploring the various aspects of the sim.  A worthwhile trip for sure.  There was so much to see - paths to follow; residential establishments to peak into; and sitting areas to relax in.

As for me, back from vacation means laundry and clean-up.  A true "labour day" as far as I'm concerned.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Analog Dog schnapp
Top: erratic Miriam (citrus)
Shorts: Pixicat Tova (white)
Sandals: kokoia Mikonos

I'm wearing:
Hair: Entwined Zoe
Top: Decoy Karian (floral blue)
Shorts: Just Because Kelsie (khaki)
Sandals: Livalle flip flops

Location: Whimberly