Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dear Diary:

Valentine's Day is not my most favourite day of the year.  It's often so commercialized and one feels pressure to buy candy, flowers or anything for your significant other. But I do like to utilize some of the great available items in my second world.


Nantra always has interesting Valentine props or poses.  This year, they've put out a variety of e-cards that may be purchased from The Gacha Garden.  I would have been happy with any of the cards there but I particularly liked this one so I'm glad I got it first try.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Lipstick: Madrid Solo-U-Color-It Grace (no longer available)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: alaskametro Matte mist (charcoal)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Manicure: Zoz Spring silver unique
Hair: elua iola2

Dress: Entice move your body (heart)
Shoes: N-core Kate lace (garnet)
Earrings: Finesmith heart to heart (no longer available)
Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer Twin hearts (short and medium)
Bracelet: Cae Lovestruck (at The Gacha Garden til Feb 28)

Valentine card: Nantra Poses V-card (with cat) #1 (at The Gacha Garden til Feb 28)