Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A March Wedding Can Be Romantic Too

Dear Diary:

Last year, I did a post here on a wedding dress that was so lovely I wanted to wear it in a picture.  Well, I found another one that I feel equally excited about.  As I mentioned before, I've never had a wedding in my second world and I'm really not sure I want one.  But I've discovered that I really love the dresses! 




This dress by Kiddo Oh of Dead Dollz is exquisite!  It can be worn in several different ways.  One is rather in-your-face radical and I did try it on that way.  I loved it, with punky hair and outrageous makeup.  I even went so far as to take a picture.  However, the sweet softness of the base gown with lace overlay played on my romantic side. The strapless base gown could be worn by itself, even as a formal evening gown.  But the lace over it finishes the look beautifully.  The lace is gorgeous, making an elegant top with high neckline.  The covered buttons and satin sash complete the gown.  The dress didn't need a huge bouquet or long veil.  It carried itself simply and elegantly. 

I've decided that I may never have a Second Life wedding but I can wear the beautiful dresses when I see them.  I can't wait for the next dress to come along.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Eye shadow: alaskametro Smokeshow (sand)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout Pinks (love)
Manicure: ZOZ Spring Silver Unique
Hair: Argrace Kei

Wedding dress: Dead Dollz The Bride Gown (base and lace overlay) (at The Crossroads til February 28)
Veil: Persefona Charlotte veil (white)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Serena pearls (white)
Flower: RPD Rose (satin white)

Pose: Di's Opera