Sunday, February 7, 2016

Here's Where I'll Be Today

Dear Diary:

I like my football so today I'm a stay-at-home-person!  I am not leaving my house at all.  Why?  It's Superbowl Sunday!


I've got my self looked after.  I'm surrounded by snacks and drinks so I won't even have to move out of my chair.  I'm wearing my Cam Newton shirt so you know who I'm cheering for.  I've settled in for the next few hours.  And...my phone is turned off.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Hair: Wasabi Pills Karin
Shirt: Addiction NFL Panthers 1 Cam Newton (SL Marketplace)
Jeans: BoHo HoBo Mesh Skinny Jeans (black) (no longer available)
Slippers: Meli Imako Cozy Boot Slippers Knitted (no longer available)
Glasses: je suis  charmante (grey)

Chair (with pose and coffee cup): Just My Imagination Wing Chair
Coffee table: La Galleria Pine Square Turned Leg Coffee Table
Rug: La Galleria Giant Chrysanthemum
Pizza box: Dutchie Furniture (gift)

Not sure where I collected the coke can, popcorn or cupcake.