Tuesday, January 12, 2016

A Day To Go Exploring

Dear Diary:

I always like it when Chloe and I can meet up for a sight-seeing trip.  She called me the other day and said she heard of a lovely sim, Lucienne.  She said, "Dress warmly since it's winter there!"  Duhhhh....I'm IN winter Honey!!  Don't need a reminder.



It was lucky that I had just been shopping and had boots and coat to keep myself warm.

Lucienne is a lovely sim.  It is wintery with surrounding snow capped hills.  There is lots to explore, from rural settings to a bustling downtown.  Of course since stores were present, I just had to do some window shopping.

A great time...a scenic sim...with a good friend...what more could you ask for?

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair with hat: Mina Hair Nell (Mix until January 31)
Coat: Soy Gali Cocoon Coat (green)
Boots: Reign Bow Saddle Boots (tan) (FaMESHed until January 27)

I'm wearing:
Hat: Maxi Gossamer Fur hat Baboushka (chocolate mink)
Coat: Sayo Indented Valencia Wrap Coat (twig)
Gloves: Izzie's knit gloves (for Lara)
Boots: lassitude & ennui Hellebora boots (black) (Mix until January 31)
Pose: Slouch Poses (no longer available)

Location: Lucienne