Saturday, June 21, 2014

The First Day of Summer

Dear Diary:

Yes, June 21 not only marks the first day of summer, but it is the longest day of the year.  My friend Chloe and I went to the beach to celebrate.


The sun is the farthest north at this time of year but you'd never know it in my part of the north.  The temperature at it's highest today, will be 12C or about 54F.  It's raining now and is expected to continue until tonight.  This is the first day of summer??  Good thing I've got my second world to be in.  Here it is always summer.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Skin: Izzie's Harlow with freckles (sunkissed)
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced hands (pointed-r; elegant-l)
Feet: Gos Boutique Barefoot flat V2
Hair: Diva Vivienne
Bikini: Baiastice Luli (anchors)(COLLABOR88 June)
Sunglasses: Mokoptica disco (no longer available)
Pose: in the sand castle

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Blush: croire sunkissed cheeks (SL Marketplace)
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced hands (casual)
Feet: Gos Boutique Barefoot (arched)
Hair: Truth Hair Julia
Swimsuit: Boom Aruba swimsuit (brown)
Sunglasses: HOC Industries
Pose: LAP (no longer available)
 
Location: Palma Beach