Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Only Take 1 For My Digits

Dear Diary:

I haven't done the digit challenge before but I my shape hasn't changed very much over the years.  But here I am!

By the Avatar Ruler, I am 6'8".  I am tall in my first world but certainly not over 6 feet.  Here are my specifications in my world.

Digits
My Digits
Height
55
Body Fat
10
Head Size
50
Torso Muscles
44
Breasts
56
Arm Length
61
Hand Size
14
Torso Length
46
Love Handles
24
Belly Size
22
Leg Muscle
51
Leg Length
75
Hip Width
55
Butt Size
28
Saddle Bags
26



  1. What are your thoughts about Fitted mesh? At first I thought Fitted Mesh might fix the problems that some of us were having with fitting Mesh clothes, especially if altering our avatar was not an option.  I've tried a couple of tops and pants in Fitted Mesh and it doesn't seem to fit me as well as I thought it would. I was disappointed and have not acquired any more Fitted Mesh clothing.
  2. Have you tried any of the new fitted mesh avatars released by Linden Lab? What do you think of them?  No I haven't tried the new avatars.  I've seen a few and they look interesting but have no desire to try one out.  I was told by one that hair and clothing doesn't always fit them.
  3. Have you tried any fitted mesh avatars/bodies created by residents?  I haven't tried these either. 
  4. Have you tried a mesh head? What are your thoughts about mesh heads?  Yes I have tried a few demos of the mesh head.  I really don't care for them.  When I looked at myself wearing the head, it just wasn't me.  I've developed my facial look and I'm attached to it.  It felt like I was wearing a mask.
  5. Do you foresee a lot of changes to our current Second Life avatars because of fitted mesh? I imagine it's bound to happen.  Mesh feet and mesh hands are well accepted now so I guess the head and body will be standard in the future.  However, I don't think everyone will want to be a cookie cutter copy of others so there always will be individuality.
Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Skin: LeLutka Lola (sunkissed)
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy Lipsticks (pale pink) (SL Marketplace)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: mock Cosmetics Priscilla
Hands: Slink AvEnhanced hands (elegant)
Feet: Gos Boutique Barefeet (flat)
Hair: Bryce Designs (puck)

Bikini: Faboo maui bikini (pond)
Earrings: Caroline's large hoops (gold) (SL Marketplace)

Pose: Clique (no longer available)

OO Avatar Ruler FREE (SL Marketplace)