I'm a minimalist, or maybe a novice when it comes to using tools available in second life. You'd think after my years in this life I would have experimented with more. On my screen, in addition to the usual toolbars [chat, people, snapshot etc.], I usually have only a couple of tools all the time. The others come on for a reason or when I need them.
2. AnyPose Expressions HUD: I like this HUD. It's great when you take a photo and want a perfect facial expression for a pose or if you want your eyes turned toward an area. I use it all the time. It's also FREE.
3. Improved Camera Placement HUD: I got this years ago and don't use it often but for certain pictures it gives the right perspective. It's simple to use. It was FREE but I'm not sure where I got it.
4. Abranimations EmoGadget: I use this HUD primarily when I'm working. There's a good variety of animations accompanied by facial expressions, as well as some audio.
5. Sgeo Editing Appearance HUD: I have this running all the time. I found it very handy when I go to try on a demo when there are no stands around or if I want to adjust something when I'm not at home. It's simplistic and I got it back in 2007 but I find it very handy. I just saw it on Marketplace and it's FREE.
6. Zhao-II AO: I picked this up as an empty case at Outrider Animations [now here]and added animations to it. I use it when I'm at a concert or shopping since there's not as much "action" to it as #1. Sometimes I find a lot of movement distracting when I'm trying to watch something.
So these are my tools that I use. Not that sophisticated compared to some but they work for me.
Look at Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme for other suggestions on tools.
Good Night for now.
Sweater: PurpleMoon Dresha top (green striped)
Pants: Casual cords (brown) (very old...not sure where they came from)
Shoes: GField Shoetopia 2013 Gift (flower deck shoes)